Please take a few minutes to read the small print if you using our party tableware or decoration hiring service. We have tried to make these terms as easy as possible to make the hiring process simple for you, but please get in touch if you have any specific questions.
The most obvious place to begin is to address the issue of breakages and damaged items. Most of our hired tableware is made of melamine, so it shouldn't break easily. If you do happen to damage or break a hired item, then please rest assured that we aren't out to make money on these. We will charge you for the purchase price of the item to cover its replacement.
Please note that to secure your order, we require the full amount to be paid online at the point of booking, we cannot reserve tableware or decorations without full payment.
1. All hired equipment remains the property of 'Make It Pop''.
2. No responsibility can be accepted for injury through use of the hired equipment.
3. The hire charges are for a period of four days from the day of delivery. If you require the items for longer please get in touch prior to booking to request.
4. The hirer is responsible for any losses, breakages or damages. All losses will be charged at replacement cost.
5. It is a condition of supply that, in the absence of definite proof to the contrary, our count at our premises is final as to the quantity and condition of the returned goods.
6. Linen requires careful handling and if damaged or permanently stained it cannot be re-used. Please take note of the instructions supplied with your linen, which are designed to help you avoid the most common causes of damage. Any damage caused to linen will result in a full replacement charge.
7. All hired items shall be returned clean.
8. A cancellation charge will be made if an order is cancelled or reduced within thirty days of the hire date at the following rates: Up to 14 days, 100% of the order value.15 to 30 days, 50% of the order value.
9. The liability of 'Make It Pop' for failure due to circumstances beyond our control to fulfil any contract shall be limited to a waiver of any charges due by the customer.
10. No credit or refund will be allowed for unused items.
11. Return postage fees are included in the final price at the checkout. The items will arrive packed in a box suitable for their return, and a prepaid returns postage label will be included in the box. Please use this to return the hired good back to us via a DPD Local Drop Off point. You can find your local drop off point here. It is the responsibility of the hirer, to ensure the return of the hired items on the fourth day following receipt.